Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The State Fair!

I got to go to the fair twice this year and it was super fun both times! There is so much to see and do and eat and drink and ride and see and play... I usually don't bring my camera along to the fair, but I ended up meeting a couple there for an engagement session (http://shannonsimages.blogspot.com/2009/09/katie-and-joshs-engagement-session-part.html). Way awesome.


The space needle:

Midway at night is the best.

The fire eater:

I ran into one of the owners of our favorite brew pub, Barley John's. These two both have super yummy beers named after them: Wild Brunette and Rosie. :)
Arianna is eating a deep-fried candy bar. I finally tried one this year - they are pretty darn good.


Arianna, Drew and I had a blast! We spent like 7 hours at the fair. We did so much!




1 comment:

moonsweetie said...

Yeay for the fair! You got some awesome pics! I love the one of the fire eater :)