Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Road trip 2012

Drew and I spent spring break driving and seeking adventure in South Dakota, Wyoming, Colorado, and Nebraska. Adventure we found! It was a blast!!!

Driving through South Dakota:

The Corn Palace!


Prairie Dog food is only 50 cents! That's a deal...




...until we found out they might have a touch of the plague!

The Badlands National Park is awesome!!





A very unique place to visit.
We went on a little hike here.
A rattlesnake almost bit me! Woah! I was certainly rattled!!! ;)
They mean it, guys!



Big Horn Sheep grazing. Beautiful animals.



A Wall Drug stop was a must.
I'm not sure that I believe you.
So very presidential.

1 comment:

Beth (Coffee Until Cocktails) said...

Great pics!! We've been wanting to do the South Dakota thing for awhile, hopefully we'll have a chance soon!