Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Back in Arizona

I'm back in Arizona, enjoying all its beauty! The weather has been wonderful (even though some people here think that it's cold!). It's so nice to be here.
We hiked at Thunderbird Park and saw this at the top of the mountain. It's a great place to hike with an awesome view. We're getting in shape for Hawaii!
At Glendale Glitters, you can play in the snow for only $2! ;) I thought that MN people might get a kick out of this.
Me and Aunt Donna getting cozy with a giant teddy bear:
A visit to Prescott: This was in Jerome, the coolest little old mining city built on a hill. I really enjoyed this artsy city and hope to get back there again some day.
Me with the Civil War guys:
I took this picture for Newman, my kitty. Of course she wouldn't understand, but I had to do it anyway. ;)
An overlook in Sedona:

This area is famous for their red rocks. Meditating:


Man contemplating life.



Lovely days.

No comments: