Friday, January 08, 2010

Mele Kalikimaka

This is the view from our place on Christmas morning. I'd never seen a Christmas rainbow before!
Here is our beautiful Christmas tree. ;) I had mentioned that I hoped Santa would bring us one and Drew surprised me by sneaking out and getting this for us. It's perfect! You'll notice that Santa also brought an underwater camera and some Japanese mochi. You rock, Santa!
There was a big swell on Christmas and the waves were amazing to watch.

Hang loose, Santa! We went to the Honolulu festival of lights. It was very cool. They decorated around 30 tress. I love the smell of real Christmas trees.
Cuddly Santa!
Surfer snowman:
This is me and Drew before going out for New Year's Eve. We're looking pretty blond!

Tons of people go down to Waikiki for to celebrate the New Year. The beach was packed and the fireworks were awesome. Happy New Year everyone! 2010 will be great!!!

No comments: