Thursday, October 19, 2006

Experience Addict

Hello all!

I have created this blog so that I can share my trip experiences with everyone. I am traveling to England for a week and a half, back home to Minneapolis for one week, and then to New Zealand for five months. I think it will be quite an amazing experience and I'm really looking forward to it!! Actually, at this point, I am having a hard time believing that it is actually happening! I am trying to get everything ready to go and wrap things up right now. I am a procrastinator at heart, but I've done a pretty good job of getting things going a little early. But, of course now as the trips approach, I think I should have started earlier. I leave for England on Sunday and have to get most of my things out of my apartment before I go. Drew will move the rest when I am gone. Drew, you rock!

I named this blog 'experience addict' because I have an addiction to new experiences. :) Not addict in a bad way; I just think that having new experiences, learning new things, and having crazy adventures is what life is all about. I want to learn what it is like in New Zealand and I'm excited to see what my life will be like there. I will attempt to post in this blog often to keep you all up to date and to show you some pictures. I am not much of a writer, so don't expect too much from me in that department. I will do my best and will try to keep this a picture oriented blog, but I do tend to ramble on (despite my lack of writing skills). I hope that this will be interesting to you and that it helps to keep you all updated on my travels.

Much love,
Shannon

No comments: