Saturday, November 13, 2010

Summertime Fun! (Part 1)

Because we escaped to Hawaii for the winter months last year, it kind of felt like a year long summer for us. There is something magical about Hawaii, but you also can't beat summer in Minnesota. I believe that you can find magic anywhere. We had a great time being back here and enjoyed all the fun, friends and beauty that we could soak up!

Minnesota opened a new ball park for the Twins this year! We went on the most gorgeous evening. It was perfect weather to be at an outdoor baseball game.

I am proud to say that I ran a 5k this summer! My goal was to stay running the whole time and I accomplished it!

My nephew with his many t-ball coaches:
I love this guy so much!

My good friend, Jen, and I celebrated our b-days together. She is such a great person, a talented photographer and a super mom! :)

You can't have too many birthday celebrations! We had our porch full of super friends. Ahh, hanging on the porch in summer...


My nieces and nephews are the best!

Aren't they the sweetest ever?



Getting together with friends!

I got to see some old friends that have moved away too! This is the lovely, intelligent Miss Erin that lives in DC and kicks all kinds of butt.

And this is my philosopher friend that will be earning a PhD in Scotland. Go Brett!
I feel so lucky to be able to be a part of so many special peoples' lives. I hope you all know how much you mean to me!

1 comment:

Jes said...

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3