Saturday, November 13, 2010

Summertime Fun! (Part 2)

We met up with my Aunt Lorraine and Uncle Jeff to attend the Garlic Festival in Hutchinson. It was a great time!


They had a kite making tent. There were only children making the kites... except for me! It was so much fun to make and fly that kite! Seriously, if you get the opportunity to fly a kite, do it! Make it happen. It is so fun. I think I do a little reliving my childhood sometimes, but ya know, having goofy fun is the best.


After we left the festival, we went to Lorraine and Jeff's farm to see all their giant farming toys.

We visited the barn animals too. I just love these kitties...I want to take them all home with me! The cat that we had when I was growing up was from this barn. We named her Hutch after the town of Hutchinson. (We didn't know she was a girl cat when we named her that. I kept that tradition alive when I named my girl kitten Newman. We were pretty sure she was a boy because she just seemed like one. ;) Oh well!)

They have the coolest chickens with awesome hairdos!


Another must visit festival: the Minnesota State Fair!

Why are we so goofy?



MN wine tasting!




1 comment:

Jes said...

Kites are the best!!