Friday, November 12, 2010

Summer Cabin Trips

Trips to the cabin in the summer are the best! Anytime at the cabin is pretty awesome actually. We got to get up to both of our families cabins a few times this summer and we enjoyed every second of it.

My family cabin is so well loved and used that sometimes there isn't room for all of us inside. Pitching a tent by the water is a lovely option. I love hearing all the noises as the world comes alive in the morning.


We noticed a ton of mushrooms around Drew's family cabin this year. They are so cool!


A walk and/or run along this road is a must for me up there.



One of the trips was with Nancy and Angela. Special family time!

Drew decided it was a good idea to substitute chocolate brownies for Hershey's chocolate. Being a s'more traditionalist, I was skeptical. ;)

Peaceful.





Michele and Dillon joined us for a couple days. It's great to have good friends to enjoy it with!

1 comment:

Jes said...

I must admit, I kind of think having a brownie in a s'mores would be pretty amazing. Also, FROGGIE!