Friday, August 20, 2010

CHICAGO!!!!

Being back in the Midwest, we figured a trip down to good old Chicago was in order. And who better to bring along than my lovely niece, Arianna! We saw a lot of the city and had a blast!

On the way there, we had to stop in Wisconsin for some cheese:

And, some pie:

When we got to Chicago, it was time for some famous deep dish pizza! Yum!

We had to go see the Sears Tower (It's now called the Willis Tower).

The view was amazing! They have this new thing where you can stand out over the edge on a pane of glass. Even though I could see that you wouldn't fall, when I went to step out there, my body wouldn't do what it was supposed to! ;) I held on to the edge kinda froze up - it was scary! I'm such a dork. Drew and Arianna didn't have a problem going out there.



Ferris Bueller's Day Off:

Back on the ground, we walked around a bit and saw the Chicago River. I would love to be there on St. Patrick's Day when they dye the river green!

Chinatown!



Baby Pork Cookies?

Maybe an eclair instead!




Team Chinatown!

No comments: